Güleryüz Otobüs Fabrikası
DOUBLE STOREY
BUSES

CITY
TOURS

  • Driving Pleasure
  • Comfort
  • Quality
LOW-BASE BUSES
IN THE CITY

COMFORTABLE
TRAVEL

  • Driving Pleasure
  • Comfort
  • Quality
INTERCITY
BUSES

POWERFUL
ENGINE

  • Driving Pleasure
  • Comfort
  • Quality

About Guleryuz
___

Our company, Güleryüz, was established in 1967 and it has come from the old days of wood bodied buses to today’s modern urban buses of which it produces 8 different models. It is a company which in total employs 400 people and has a capacity of producing 720 buses per year. 40% of its annual production reaches to abroad markets while remaining 60% belongs to domestic markets. Along with its expert staff and innovative structure, it is a rapidly growing company which is reactive to customer expectations and is able to meet customer demands in short period of time.

More
Quality
Power

After Sales Services

Güleryüz after-sales services, adhering to the principles of product and service quality of the enterprises, using the products correctly and for the purpose by the customer, in case of malfunction or complaint, it tries to provide customer satisfaction by providing service and spare parts services at a correct, fast and affordable price.

Our Sales & Service Points

VEHICLE FEATURES

DRIVE

Long-term driving pleasure with ergonomic, comfortable and healthy sitting positions

USE

All of our products, from mirrors to tires, that we use in the bus are proven products.

SECURITY

Safe travel on your long journeys with the latest technology used

QUALITY

Production in accordance with quality standards ISO 9001, 16949, CE certified production.

COMFORT

The material used in your transportation is presented to your comfort with the latest technology.

MOTOR POWER

It is the product of companies such as Mercedes and Man, which use long-lasting, advanced technology.

NEWS

The New Face of Cities Smiling Cobra

Güleryüz, one of the leading names in the bus world, celebrated his 55th birthday and received the certificate of the R&D Center he established in accordance with the law numbered 5746. Investing in the future.

More
Güleryüz Will Produce Electric Bus

Güleryüz, one of the leading names in the bus world, celebrated his 55th birthday and received the certificate of the R&D Center he established in accordance with the law numbered 5746. Investing in the future.

More
Güleryüz Cobra Bus Factory Visit

Bursa Güleryüz Cobra company, one of the local bus manufacturer companies of Turkey, produces both domestic buses and Cobra brand buses manufactured by Turkish engineers and workers.

More

CUSTOMER HAPPINESS

Ahmet Gülseren

We are still using the Güleryüz Cobra brand bus that we bought 4 years ago. With service support, we continue to attract passengers without interrupting our business. I congratulate the local and national bus company for their work.